Performance mode - up/down arrows skipping to next but one performance

• Small issue, but but annoying - using the up/down arrows to navigate between performances, about 50% of the time it'll skip to the next but one performance - e.g. if on performance 2, and press up once, it'll go straight to 4 instead of 3. The up/down arrows don't do this when browsing profiles, so have ruled out dodgy buttons.

Also, occasionally when I enter performance mode, it displays the name of a different performance to the one actually stored in that slot - e.g. will be on slot 3 but it'll display the name of the performance I've stored in slot 1... If I move to a different slot, and back again, it'll then display the correct name though.

Just wondering if these are known bugs, and if so, is there a fix on the way?

Thanks!

• Have you moved the order of any performances in RM?

Check that the performances in RM match those in your KPA. There is currently a bug which seems to cause duplicate numbers to appear when reordering in RM. I tried it yesterday and ended up with multiple numbers 2, 4, 11 etc. in RM but on the KPA I always got the same profile regardless of which version of the number I selected in RM. so let’s say that performance 2 in RM is AC30 but further down the list there is another performance Plexi which is also number 2. When I select the first number 2 from RM I get AC30 on the KPA. However, if I select the second no 2 Via RM I get Plexi in RM but AC30 in KPA. If I select performance no 2 via remote I always get AC30. If your performances have a duplicate number in RM this could appear as skipping a slot in the KPA.