How to achieve this funky tone on Kemper... (EHX Q-Tron?)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Where to start to get close to the guitar tone in the video? I think it is a EHX Q-Tron or some kind of autowah pedal with a Reverb maybe?

• Wow, those kids killed it! Kemper has an autowah but it just doesn't work like a real pedal does. Technically they are envelope filters. Very touch sensitive, takes a bit to get the feel for them. I got a 3 leaf proton to play some Jerry, a q-tron or a mu-tron if you can find one and afford it are great choices too.

• I now have found a quick solution with the Kemper only.

I use the free "Fender DlxRvrb Clean" profile from Martin Suijs. Added a WPLF (Wah Low Pass) in Touch Mode.

Manual 3.2, Peak 9.2, Pedal Range +80 %, Peak Range -26 %, Mix 100 %, Ducking 0, Touch Attack 0.3, Touch Release 3.9, Touch Boost 3.0 Volume 0.

Followed (!) by a compressor block and the new Easy Reverb tweaked.

I think it is ok to share this tweaked free profile?! If someone can tweak it even better please share.

T Funk 2 Fender DlxRvrb Clean - 2020-04-23 21-38-29.zip