Profiler Stage -- Can't find the ground lift.

• Hello there, I just bought a Kemper profiler stage a couple of days ago and I'm seriously struggling with the electric noise. I tried to find the ground lift but couldn't.

When I checked it online, I only got to find answers for ALL the other versions but not for the stage.

Thanks!

• We offer a document for download - we call it Main Manual - which includes this:

Considerations Regarding Noise and Hum

If you’re PROFILING a very high-gain sound, you’ll probably hear a certain amount of noise from your guitar amp. This is the well-known “high-gain hiss” and nothing unusual. However, if you detect hum, or other noisy artefacts, from your reference amp then you probably have a ground loop. Press the GROUND LIFT button on the back of the PROFILER Head or Rack for both the MAIN OUTPUT and the RETURN. The PROFILER Stage has no physical ground lift switches, but instead provides ground lift options in the Output Section. If that does not solve the problem, try different combinations using the other GROUND LIFTs. It is important that at least one of the GROUND LIFTs is not activated to ensure that the PROFILER has at least one ground connection.

üRemember that hum and noise is undesirable and might have a negative influence on the PROFILING process. Often, the best results are achieved by activating the GROUND LIFTs for all outputs except for the DIRECT OUT / SEND 1.

• We offer a document for download - we call it Main Manual - which includes this:

Considerations Regarding Noise and Hum

If you’re PROFILING a very high-gain sound, you’ll probably hear a certain amount of noise from your guitar amp. This is the well-known “high-gain hiss” and nothing unusual. However, if you detect hum, or other noisy artefacts, from your reference amp then you probably have a ground loop. Press the GROUND LIFT button on the back of the PROFILER Head or Rack for both the MAIN OUTPUT and the RETURN. The PROFILER Stage has no physical ground lift switches, but instead provides ground lift options in the Output Section. If that does not solve the problem, try different combinations using the other GROUND LIFTs. It is important that at least one of the GROUND LIFTs is not activated to ensure that the PROFILER has at least one ground connection.

üRemember that hum and noise is undesirable and might have a negative influence on the PROFILING process. Often, the best results are achieved by activating the GROUND LIFTs for all outputs except for the DIRECT OUT / SEND 1.

Is there an issue with the ground lifts on the Stage with 7.1.5?
    i have two Stage units. Lifting the ground on the send still adds a hiss that makes it unusable to profile unless I use something else in between to lift the ground instead.

I bought a toaster too. Lifting the ground on the send with the same amp I was profiling works fine so I used the toaster and have carried on using it for that function. Prefer to be able to use any of them though to be honest.
    You guys did replace one of my Stage units due to other ground problems. Unfortunately, when the replacement arrived back, I was not able to test lifting the ground on the send as whatever OS I had installed at the time had the ground options grayed out for the send. I had bought another Stage to keep me going while the first one was being replaced. That has the exact same hiss when lifting the ground on the sound.
    So, I buy the toaster and the grounds seem to work perfectly normal with that unit.
    So, has the ground functionality on the stage been updated since 7.1.5? Did anything happen at some point as to why the were grayed out?

Weird both Stage units I own have that hiss when lifting the ground on the send while the toaster does not and works fine in the same studio.

All three units are still on 7.1.5 for compatibility reasons.