Interruption

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So first up, yes todays noodle is just a hot mess, some sort of a attempt at space reggae. But the thing is, when there's a disaster it's a good thing as it means I've hit something that can be improved, fixed. I just need to upgrade my own capabilities to match my discernment and keep on working at it, trying different approaches till I exit the valley of suck. ;)

• The "valley of suck".... quite a literary approach to describe something 8o

Just I don't hear it in there. Lots of ear catchers again and the interlude in the middle is again an own song, influenced by 80s New Wave I'd say. The nicest part for my taste. Keyboard sounds are overall a bit too much upfront for me here.

Thanks for sharing Per :thumbup:8)

• valley, noogles, suck, space, reggae... we understand u... :wacko:

the discernment and the art, it's antagonist and mixed too.

I prefer listen your musical creativity and your auto-critical experience :)

thanks Per, very much

it's possible to share the backing tracks of Forgotten ? if you're rights, to do "up" in harmonics with chords after 0:31.