Simulating pickups and guitars?

• "I don't have the SIM-1 but I don't think It will be Exactely the same thing With Guitars.. because I like the physical interaction between me and the guitar.. different body shape, controls position, shape of the neck, frets.. it gives a sort of Physical/Emotional feedback You Can't reproduce anyhow else than actually Playing That particoular guitar."

I definitevely have one guitar that feels best, because a lightweight les paul gives the most haptic feedback of the sound. I guess an even lighter one would get you more of that feel.

A heavier LP does not feel like that, but it has unique sound properties, much more push forward, but sometimes much dess dyamics.

By having a sim1, you can feel the lightweight (also your back), but you could have a heavy sound with dynamics.

Guess I rather wait for kemper having that built in, rather than buying sim1,

With the kemper community, you can probably play thousands of different guitars rather than dozens.

btw: has the guitar and/or pickup simulator already been put to the feature request forum?

• Just an Update!

While I was thinking on getting a Fender/Roland G-5,

I eventually ended up, not getting that (due to its limitation), but rather Getting a Roland GR-55 system, 2 Roland Gk-3 Pickups + A Fender Player HSS Strat (MIM).

Works great with Kemper and the Guitar/pickup Modeling is quite good for a product that now almost 10 years old.

- Too Many Synths and Way too Many Guitars :rolleyes: