Taking a direct out for re-amping while using FX loop post amp?

• In one of the previous OS versions there was a "debug" mode, where you could configure the signals that were available on the different outputs. I Remember that you would have the possibility to have the monitor out to carry a Di Signal, Pre-FX or Post FX. Since that debug mode was rather risky they pulled that feature from the current OS Versions. I hope that they bring back those routing options sometime.

• In one of the previous OS versions there was a "debug" mode

It is still there, they've just changed the access to avoid people messing their units and complaining with Support afterwards... ;)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• It is still there, they've just changed the access to avoid people messing their units and complaining with Support afterwards... ;)

yeah just a bit harder to get to..First you must power on while pressing ALL the buttons..then a screen will come on..enter your name, age, size and weight ..then wait for 10 minutes confirmation.. then enter you credit card number and security number..wait 15 minutes for approval..if ok someone will call you on the phone..wait I think I forgot that step where you need to enter your phone number ...The call will be encrypted so you need to first purchase the decoder ..once you get the code enter it in the KPA..wait 2 hours... another screen will appear with the secret question ( Ok to help you with this and as I was already submitted to this I can tell you that the question is " What is small ,round ,green and goes up and down ?" ).. Just answer that very simple question and wait overnight.
    At this point there will be two solutions..either you won't be allowed to enter debug mode and your KPA will auto destroy... and kill everyone at 5 miles around..
    Or you will be able to enter debug mode ...
    See after all this is not THAT complicated

:D:D:D