RM Editor - I officially eat my words

• While I was always supportive of the idea, I commented more than once that having an editor wasn't really something that I cared about. Today I installed OS 7 and RM 3, primarily because I bought a profile pack that required it.

Since I'm just a home studio rat these days, I find the easiest way to audition profiles is scrolling through the list in Rig Manager while sitting at the console, which is exactly what I was doing when I bumped into the perfect profile for a song I'd been working on. Brought up Cubase to play it in context, and thought if it had less delay and just a touch more gain it would be spot on. So I moved the mouse to the lower pane and did exactly that.

Okay, so this editor thing is going to be way more handy than I anticipated. And I'm quite happy to have been wrong about that.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• I used the editor a lot today for the first time since just messing around with the first beta. After having bought the Stage, it’s actually very very handy to have the editor. I never was one that clamoured for an editor. In fact, maybe I was a bit of a naysayer, too. However, I’m super glad that the guys at Kemper had one made.

• I used the editor a lot today for the first time since just messing around with the first beta. After having bought the Stage, it’s actually very very handy to have the editor. I never was one that clamoured for an editor. In fact, maybe I was a bit of a naysayer, too. However, I’m super glad that the guys at Kemper had one made.

Bought a used Rack with a ton of profiles and wow does the RM3 make a difference if figuring out what was on it PLUS valuable in that I can see and learn from how the previous owner approached his Kemper. Fabulous!

'19 Relish Eucalypt Mary | '17 PRS McCarty 594 | '15 PRS 408 | '96 PRS Custom 22 | '78 Les Paul Custom | '19 Silver Sky

Kemper Toaster | Rack | Remote

Friedman ASM-12 | Atomic CLR Neo Mk II Wedge | ValveTrain Powertrain Studio 20