Producing / Engineering Videos

• So. . this quarantine has some good aspects: I have some free time to fullfill someway or another.

In the last days I find out on YouTube some interesting videos of producers, sound engineers talking about how they made...

Maybe it's ok to collect them in a place like this and whenever somebody have time can come and find them here.

I start with theese two by Eric Valentine:

(about capturing Slash's sound on his first solo album)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(about the mix session of one of those songs)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this one (watching it right now) of Mike Plotnikoff: Aerosmith, Van Halen and more,

he also talks about collecting Rig's in the Kemper at some point.

Enjoy