Marshall Superlead 71 Jam & backing track

• Here is a new jam I did giving a test drive to these great Marshall Superlead profiles ( Martin Suijs )

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used these from Rig ex :

Rhythm ( tweaks + chorus ) : Marshall 71 SL V8 + Underdrive

Leads ( tweaks on gain & verbs ) : Marshall 71 SL V8 + KTR

I just put the track for your own jamming pleasure on the 2nd part of the clip (same track , no leads ) , just cut that part into your DAW @120 BMP

Track is downloadable from soundcloud @16b/44

• Great tone, very clear with good string separation, but I suspect that’s more to do with the player! Good groove on the track too it reminds me of something but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

• Yes pretty nice!

.. reminds me a jingol of some 80's telefilm... you know, Magnum P.I. / Riptide / Street Hawk..

that kind of entertainment. just more Rock.

I'm jamming on it for my pleasure! it's funny!

Eb Tuned right? 1/2 Step Down.

• Great tone, very clear with good string separation,

Thx Per, I think this is the effect of the 'underdrive pedal' really great

it reminds me of something but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Chorus FX + drum groove is similar to ZZtop eliminator & afterburner era maybe

I'm jamming on it for my pleasure! it's funny!

Eb Tuned right? 1/2 Step Down.

Thx , nothing to rave about but still great to jam with

Yep it's tuned to Eb , maybe just the transpose FX, but I do all sorts of different tunings ATM, just for the ease of writing in a given key.