Today's RM and Profile Update..minor issue...

• The RM update installed and during the Profiler Update I got an error notice. Restarting both the Profiler and RM corrected whatever was the issue and all sees fine.

Will

• I updated RigManager to 3.0.117 (on MacOs) through automatic update - no issue :thumbup:

I updated the Profiler (PowerHead) to firmware 7.3.0 via USB-Stick - no issue :thumbup:

Finally I switched to the cabinet section of an profile and OMG! Look what I found:

Thank you so much Team Kemper! This is awesome! And this came in quite surprisingly - I wouldn't have expected this feature so quickly :love:

• I'm pleased this feature is released now.

Funny thing with the font choices thoughn- the actual imprint name, which is the thing that changes from option to option and that you will definitely want to read is in a tiny font and not in bold.

The things that don't change from imprint to imprint are bold and in larger fonts (ie Use speaker imprint locally selected/ Imprint Select).

I wouldn't want to try reading that small font in poor light on a stage or whatever.

Any chance the imprint name could be made more legible?

• i did the update and my kemper stage acts weird now, when i change a rig the effects go with the rig, also when i change an effect on a rig it changes it in all rigs

some major bug i guess. tried to restore with a backup from beginning of this month but still the same. tries do downgrade the update but the previous is no longer on the download list, not even on the older software list

• This is great, thanks Kemper team !

but a little special request to add the Bass Boost and Directivity in the Cab section as well as those 2 functions remain Global only

some profiles i would enjoy the BassBoost on and some and off

• i did the update and my kemper stage acts weird now, when i change a rig the effects go with the rig, also when i change an effect on a rig it changes it in all rigs

some major bug i guess. tried to restore with a backup from beginning of this month but still the same. tries do downgrade the update but the previous is no longer on the download list, not even on the older software list

Aha. Then it's not my imagination! I've had some very odd things going on since the latest non-Beta update on my rack. What you describe is one of them. Also seeing random freeze and reboot of the floor controller and changes in a NON-LOCKED effect block for one performance slot affecting other slots.