How do I level different Amp Volumes in a Rig Set

• Where do I set and save amp volumes on a rig set? On my Stage, I went to rig and turned the volumes up, but it didn’t really show me how to save it. For example, Amp 1 is Clean Super Reverb, Amp 2 is AC30 for Crunch and Amp 3 is a Marshall for High Gain. The Fender is loudest amp out of the box. The Marshall sounds the smallest. How do I level each amp to be the same level or ascending in the direction i want? I know cranking the Presence On an amp is not the answer. Thank you

• the answer will depend on exactly how the volume difference is caused.

if all clean rigs are loud in relation to higher gain rigs (Fender loudest but Marshall small suggests this might be the caee) just go into the input menu and turn down the clean sense. The will act as a global balance between clean and distorted rigs. Setting this correctly should get you 90% of the way there without the need to adjust every rig individually.

however, if the volume difference isn’t related to clean V distorted rigs then you should adjust either the Amp or Rig volume of the rigs affected then just hit Store.