Editor Issues after latest update

• Hi everyone,

I updated Rig Manager / Editor to the latest version after being prompted through a pop up in Rig Manager (as usual). I updated Rig Manager, and then updated my Kemper Stage to the latest firmware.

I was using the editor to tweak some profiles like normal. I went to lock the cab and cycle through profiles and, everything besides the amp and cab would change.

For some reason, when I lock the cab, the amp block locks also (but it isn't showing that it's locked on the editor or on the Kemper Stage). I tried to unlock the amp block but, it can't be unlocked because it's not locked in the first place lol. The amp block also won't independently lock either. I tried to lock the amp and cycle through profiles and it only changes the effect modules.

After about 40 minutes of testing and trying to lock both the amp and cab both together and independently, and both through the Editor and through the buttons on my Kemper Stage, my KP Stage crashed. It gave an error message with this underneath :

expr=HFLT : pc=0x2833b782

file= (line=0)

swvs="Release: 7.3.0.16733" (CRC=D4F8F428)

I wanted to report this possible bug, in hopes that it helps! I'm not 100% where to post this kind of stuff but I'm hoping that it's the right section of the forum! :)

I'm updated to Rig Manager version: 3.0.117.16214

And my Kemper Stage is on OS Version 7.3.0.16733

• Thanks Wheresthedug !

I'll download it and try it out when I get home from work in a few hours. I'll post an update for you ^^

The Kemper team is always great about finding bugs and fixing them quick so I feel confident that it was a minor problem that's probably and hopefully already fixed :)

Thanks again for keeping me in the loop!

• The problem is fixed :)

The Kemper Team is always improving the user experience!

You were right Wheresthedug

It looks like the update was pretty much just to fix that bug. Which was much to my advantage ^^ I almost feel kinda special lol

I'm glad my Kemper Stage and the editor are running perfectly in harmony. True Kemper Bliss :thumbup::D