No sound?

• This is my first time posting. I have had my Kemper Profiler for about a month...it's been working fine, I'm still just getting to know how it all works but everything was working correctly. Then suddenly I turned it on and I get NO SOUND through the speakers. I'm thinking I changed some setting and didn't realize what I did. Could this be something in the output menu? What would be the most common factors that would cause this issue? I know it's probably something stupid, but I can't seem to figure it out!

• Welcome to the forum! A couple of things to start figuring this out:

1. Is the tuner working and showing signal?

2. Is the Input LED showing signal?

3. Is there sound out of the headphone jack?

4. Is your guitar plugged into the Input jack on the right, and not the Headphone jack on the left?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Welcome to the forum! A couple of things to start figuring this out:

1. Is the tuner working and showing signal?

2. Is the Input LED showing signal?

3. Is there sound out of the headphone jack?

4. Is your guitar plugged into the Input jack on the right, and not the Headphone jack on the left?

Zappledan, thanks for trying to help me figure this out!

1. YES

2.YES

3. I am not sure, I don't have a set of headphones with a quarter inch plug. Can i run a cable from the headphone jack to a powered speaker and test it that way?

4. Yes I am plugged into the Input on the right.

• 3. I am not sure, I don't have a set of headphones with a quarter inch plug. Can i run a cable from the headphone jack to a powered speaker and test it that way?

You're welcome. Yes, you can check it that way, but check the volume level in the Output section and turn it WAY down. The output volumes might also be the possible cause of your issue, so check the other outputs there as well.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• You're welcome. Yes, you can check it that way, but check the volume level in the Output section and turn it WAY down. The output volumes might also be the possible cause of your issue, so check the other outputs there as well.

Zappledan, there is sound coming from the headphone jack. So I wonder why no sound is going to the speakers?

• go into the Output Menu and check that you have the correct signal assigned to the Monitor Out.

also check the power amp is turned on (check box in one of the last pages of the output menu)

finall maker sure you haven’t turned the output volume all the way down then accidentally unlinked the Monitor Out from the Master Volume.

• go into the Output Menu and check that you have the correct signal assigned to the Monitor Out.

also check the power amp is turned on (check box in one of the last pages of the output menu)

finall maker sure you haven’t turned the output volume all the way down then accidentally unlinked the Monitor Out from the Master Volume.

Thanks both of you! I had a feeling it was something stupid, it was a setting in the Output Menu.