ケンパーからPCの音を出したいのですが

• オーディオインターフェースを通さず、PCの音(YouTubeのバッキングなど)を出したいのですが可能でしょうか?

オーディオインターフェースを通すと音が悪くなるので、オーディオインターフェースを

• Thank you for your reply!

Could you tell me the detailed setting method?

I just bought KEMPER and I don't know much yet ...

• Both the RETURN and the ALTERNATIVE INPUT can also be used as auxiliary inputs. You could, for instance, use this feature to mix in music from your mp3-player and play along. In this case you will need a special cable with 3.5 mm stereo jack on one side and two ¼ inch mono jacks on the other side. You will find the corresponding mix controls in the Output Section.

Auxiliary Input (English Manual, page 114)

The Auxiliary Input function allows you to feed a stereo signal, such as an mp3-player, into your PROFILER to play along with it. In the Output Section, the Auxiliary Input function is equipped with three mix controls: one to feed the aux signal to the MAIN OUTPUT as well as S/PDIF OUTPUT, and two others to feed it to the MONITOR OUTPUT and HEADPHONE output. This allows you, for instance, to add an additional monitor signal to your HEADPHONE output, while the MAIN OUTPUT stays unaffected.

This hint is for all PROFILER variants other than Stage: With the activation of “Monitor Stereo” MONITOR OUTPUT and DIRECT OUTPUT get paired as one logical stereo monitor output. The Aux In signal will also appear on both and its mix gets controlled via “Aux In >Monitor”. The auxiliary signal will not be affected by any internal effects.

You will need to purchase a special cable which provides the stereo signal via two separate TS jacks. Plug the left jack into the RETURN (RETURN 1 of PROFILER Stage) and the right jack into the ALTERNATIVE INPUT (RETURN 2 of PROFILER Stage). Use the "Aux In >…" soft knobs to adjust the level.

The PROFILER Stage allows you to use Aux In along with one mono or stereo effect loop.

For all other PROFILER variants, the Auxiliary Input cannot be used while you have an Effect Loop active in your Rig, or while you are in PROFILER Mode, as the physical inputs are needed for a different purpose.

A tutorial video about the Auxiliary Input function can be found on: http://www.kemper-amps.com/video