• Hi , my name is Fulvio Gaslini, I'm an italian bass player, and I'm happy to use Kemper. So happy that I often make videos in which it is clear that I use Kemper, and I'm glad to do some publicity for this excellent instrument...

A few examples:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Seems like it's already going on for quite some time, very nice :thumbup:8)

Thanks for sharing the videos. I like that sound in the first one very much. Which profile did you use for that?

• Hi!

I try to have the least possible technical limitations, I try to use all the techniques needed depending the song i'm playing ...

Chris Squire used the pick, Mike Rutherford the same. But in many other songs I play with fingers; if I think is appropriate, I also use slap & tapping.

Different techniques, different sounds, different solutions.

Then, the war between different styles, is a war that anybody need'nt...:)

• Of course, mate; you obviously missed the joke. Maybe you didn't watch any of the clips in the link?

Davie is very-entertaining and well known for his position on guitars, playing with a pick and even finger-style. It's all in good fun and he's a great finger player, but his channel is all about slap playing, so he "forbids" picking, fingering and guitars, sometimes threatening to send the cops around to your house if you disobey. :D

He loves to say, "epic", "OMG" and "checkmate", never smiles, and has some sort of slap from God (forgotten what he calls it) that he uses to defeat any opponent in emergencies.

Check him out, man; always puts a smile on my face, and he's great for the popularity of bass, having 6.6 million followers. I give him full credit for his originality. 8)

• I think it's evident that I'm not among these 6,6 million :huh::D;)

:thumbup:

Edited 3 times, last by fgasli ().

• Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Seems like it's already going on for quite some time, very nice :thumbup:8)

Thanks for sharing the videos. I like that sound in the first one very much. Which profile did you use for that?

Sorry, I've'nt seen your question, sorry indeed... I have an Hiwatt Custom 200 all valve, and I profiled it into the Kemper. When I record i use always that sound, together another track where there is a flat sound (direct sound by the Kemper). Then when I mix the recording, I have some plug-in (like Neutron) that help me to process in the best way the bass sound.