Merging Rig Manager from 2 PC's

• Hi

I've recently changed the pc I'm using for Rig Manager, and now I have 2 different libraries with different rigs. Is there any way to merge the 2 local libraries from different pc's?

Cheers

• have a look in the rig manager manual ( help menue):

You might already have created a number of backups with your PROFILER. Drag a backup file onto the application window, and Rig Manager will mount the backup as a location. Note that you cannot write new files to a backup. For most situations, it is advisable to mount, backup, and then copy all the files to anoth- er place - for instance your Local Library - this way you can easily access and modify files from a backup.

• have a look in the rig manager manual ( help menue):

You might already have created a number of backups with your PROFILER. Drag a backup file onto the application window, and Rig Manager will mount the backup as a location. Note that you cannot write new files to a backup. For most situations, it is advisable to mount, backup, and then copy all the files to anoth- er place - for instance your Local Library - this way you can easily access and modify files from a backup.

Yes I get this, it would be good to have some sort of cloud based storage to share RM between computers though.

:thumbup:

'You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead' - Stan Laurel