Ability to switch KPA status from Browser to Performance via RM

• I often find that I accidentally mess up performances by auditioning rigs via the RM folders and list view then double clicking to try them out. Of course, if I am currently in performance mode this has the effect of loading the rig I am auditioning into the active performance slot.

Ideally I would like the ability to have RM control whether the KPA is in Browser of Performance mode. However, I suspect this may not be possible as it would result in the hardware chick knob being out of sync with the actual status of the KPA and RM.

A second alternative (though not ideal) would be to at least have RM show which status the KPA is currently using. At least this would serve as a reminder to change the status on the KPA itself before auditioning rigs.

I know I could do various things to avoid this issue such as setting up a specific performance purely for auditioning rigs. I actually have this set up already but I still forget to change to that performance. Maybe it's just old age and I'm going senile but anything that can help me spot these things in advance would be a welcome addition.

• I completely agree on this. Being a Stage user the hardware based selection knob is not an issue since that is controlled by a button. As for the other units I am sure this could be worked around with a software change that is only in place while connected to the rig manager, disabling the hardware knob and returning it to its selected function when not connected to RM. Could even have the Kemper screen display that it is a mode controlled by the RM.

I would be 100 % on board with this kind of feature however it could be implemented,