Weird Performance Slot Merging

• As a suggestion, it would be MUCH easier if you could see the performance you are working on while you are trying to add rigs to it. And a drag and drop interface so you could see what rig you are adding to a specific performance slot would be SOOO much faster.

Or, did I miss this feature somehow and didn't know it?

OK, I admit it, I didn't read the Rig Manager manual, so if there's already a drag and drop and I missed, my apologies.

Right click and select Open In New Window

you will now have one instance of RM open in the Performance view and a separate window (which can be dragged and resized as necessary - I use two screens with one on each screen) with the browser pool of rigs.

now drag a rig from one window and drop it in the desired performance slot in the other window.

• FWIW, there is a new OS update that works to address this. Even though I was able to solve things with a restore of an older backup, this might help others who are still experiencing some of these issues. That was fast! Thanks Kemper Support!

• Yep, seems to have sorted the issues for me also... Great work.

(however, I have noticed another problem.... BPM in the rig manager does not match performance BPM on the Stage!!! As though it doesn't sync.)

• New up

please get in touch with us and send what you have. thanks!

The new update worked. Mahalo to Kemper Support Team!

'19 Relish Eucalypt Mary | '17 PRS McCarty 594 | '15 PRS 408 | '96 PRS Custom 22 | '78 Les Paul Custom | '19 Silver Sky

Kemper Toaster | Rack | Remote

Friedman ASM-12 | Atomic CLR Neo Mk II Wedge | ValveTrain Powertrain Studio 20