new product idea: Kemper fx?

• ok, so a lot of people ask about a stripped down Kemper with no profiling ability or just amps or whatever and that is not possible- the bulk of the unit is still there and the numbers do not bring it down enough to warrant this.

But what about the opposite? A Kemper fx only unit, preferably with 4cm ability to work with my tube amps. I love my Kemper and use it 99% of the time, but I still enjoy my tube amps and find myself shopping for such a device. I figured out how to do this with my toaster, but having the fx only in a Kemper footcontroller format would be fun.!

Totally overkill, but it could somehow work to link in with the current Kemper to give extra fx for those who really need 4+ delays/reverbs stacked on top of each other lol.

• Nice idea. Another unit to add to the next generation of a Kemper 2. Here is the list, from those voices inside my head:

Head

Rack

Stage

MiniKemper (!!!)

Kemper FX (!!!)

Plugins

External mini Power Amp

2×12 Cabinets

Everything with the worlds best UIs, of course. I can see myself use everything from this list.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

Edited 2 times, last by Alienator ().