Free Rocktron Valvesonic Blackplate+ profiles

• You guys know I am a pedal guy. So this time I uploaded one of my pedal platform rigs to RE.

The "Blackplate Clean Platform" rig is a profile of my actual pedal platform chain (when I am not using my real cabs).

It's a responsive clean setting of my Rocktron Valvesonic Blackplate+ preamp (12ax7eh Electro Harmonix tubes) into a 6V6 poweramp simulation (Nux Solid Studio pedal) and a Marshall 1960 cab IR (4x12, Celestion G12T-75, Neumann U87, center setting).

Taking care of gainstaging is very important in this setup, becauses we all know the Kemper has problems with too much power amp distortion / profiling multiple gain stages. Atm I like the Nux power amp sim better than the ones from my Two Notes Torpedo. The (sometimes nice) Afterburner option of the Rocktron was off here , because Kemper wasn't able to profile it authentic.

A second profile is called "Blackplate Crunch Screamer" and delivers a tasty, transparent crunch tone using a Comp and Green Scream stacked, instead of real pedals before the Kemper.

Maybe someone likes the profiles. You can try in RE or download right here:

Rocktron Blackplate.zip

Edited 2 times, last by Ibot39 ().