MBritt Dumble Pack

• Can anyone shed insight on MBritt's dumble profile pack compared to the free profile on rig exchange? I quite like the free profile for hard rock stuff, just wondering if paying for the pack is worth the difference? Keep in mind I bought MBritt's 2020 pack and love it, so I am not trying to discredit him in any way. Just specifically wondering about this pack.

• I have that and it is my go to pack even after buying the 2020 pack. By far my favorite

Edit: This is one of the big reasons I got the Kemper, I would never be able to afford a Dumble without the Kemper.

Really? Thats tough, the 2020 pack is great! The dumble pack doesnt come with performances right?

• Really? Thats tough, the 2020 pack is great! The dumble pack doesnt come with performances right?

No it does not come with performances but I created my own performances with the profiles and did nothing to them to get great tones. Dont get me wrong, the 2020 pack is amazing (I have all of those performances loaded into my Kemper) but I just love that Dumble tone for what I play. Here is my performance from the DPack. I have had it for a while and have played around with the IRs but completely not needed, only did that on a day I was bored recently. Get it, you wont regret it.

• No it does not come with performances but I created my own performances with the profiles and did nothing to them to get great tones. Dont get me wrong, the 2020 pack is amazing (I have all of those performances loaded into my Kemper) but I just love that Dumble tone for what I play. Here is my performance from the DPack. I have had it for a while and have played around with the IRs but completely not needed, only did that on a day I was bored recently. Get it, you wont regret it.

awesome. did you ever try/compare it to the free MBritt dumble profile?

• awesome. did you ever try/compare it to the free MBritt dumble profile?

Yes but there are so many more flavors in the pack to choose from. Here are the profiles that are listed in the PDF that comes with the pack.

CTone Overtone Special

Cln 1 Bright, Deep, Rock Normal input Volume 4

Cln 2 Rock Normal input Volume 3

Cln 5 Rock Normal input Volume 4

Cln 6 Bright, Deep, Rock Normal input

OD 1 Deep, Rock Normal input

OD 3 Deep, Rock Normal input

OD 4 Rock Normal input

OD 5 Bright, Deep, Rock Normal input

OD 7 Deep, Rock Normal input

OD 8 Deep, Rock Normal input Carlton eq*

OD 10 Deep, Jazz Normal input

OD 11 Deep, Rock, Boost Normal input

OD 13 Deep, Rock Normal input

OD F1 Deep, Rock FET input

RF1 Deep, Rock, Boost Normal input edited and tweaked to mimic R. Ford tone

Roots Deep, Rock Normal input Volume 6

Dumbell Overdrive Special

Cln 1 Jazz Normal input

Cln 2 Bright Jazz Normal input

Cln 4 Bright Mid Jazz Normal input

Cln 5 Bright Mid Rock Normal input

Cln 8 Bright Rock Normal input

Cln JM Bright Mid Jazz Normal input Edited to mimic a Mayer clean

F1 Mid Rock FET input

F5 Bright Rock FET input

F6 Bright Mid Rock FET input

F7 Mid Rock FET input

F8 Mid Rock FET input

F9 Bright Mid Rock FET input

F11 Rock FET input

FB1 Bright Mid Rock FET input

FB2 Bright Mid Rock FET input

FB3 Bright Mid Rock FET input

FLC1 Mid Rock Boost FET input Carlton eq

FLC2 Mid Rock FET input

LC1 Mid Rock Normal input Carlton eq

N1 Mid Rock Normal input

N3 Mid Rock Normal input

N4 Mid Rock Normal input

N5 Bright Mid Rock Normal input

Fux Overdrive Supreme 100

ODS 1 Rock EQ1

ODS 2 Rock EQ1

ODS 3 Deep, Rock EQ1

ODS 4 Deep, Rock EQ1 pull High

ODS 5 Deep, Rock EQ1 pull High, Mid

ODS 6 Deep, Rock EQ1 pull High, Mid

ODS Ford Deep, Rock EQ1 tweaked to mimic R. Ford tone

ODS LC Rock EQ1 tweaked to mimic Carlton tone

Cln 4 Bright EQ2

Cln 5 Bright, Deep EQ1

Cln 8 Bright EQ2 pull High, Mid, Low

Cln 9 Bright EQ2

• Dumble pack is great. There are four amps profiled. Aside from the ones cited by jfischer518, there are several Two Rock Studio Pro 50 profiles. All four models have great sounds for rock. But the Dumble ODS profiles are special to me. Fat, dark, huge lead sounds. Clean rigs are awesome too. Great for single coils, but brilliant with my Les Paul. It's a great pack, and it's 40% off.

• I'm a Robben Ford fan, and I've been searching for Dumble profiles since I got my Kemper, two years now. Michael Britt pack is the only one I liked. I've bought Tone Junkies, Reampzone, Mattfig and Norbury Brook profiles, and it was lost money (for me). Tonejunkies John Mayer's amps are good for that Mayer / Hendrix / Vaughn strat style, with neck pickup. Nothing close to the Dumble ODS. Norbury Brook profiles Dumble pack are crappy to my taste.

I have to say that I'm also a Michael Britt fan, and I like his sound. His profiles are perfect for my needs. Except for some high gain profiles, as 5150 pack and his Mesa Boogie profiles.

• Can anyone shed insight on MBritt's dumble profile pack compared to the free profile on rig exchange? I quite like the free profile for hard rock stuff, just wondering if paying for the pack is worth the difference? Keep in mind I bought MBritt's 2020 pack and love it, so I am not trying to discredit him in any way. Just specifically wondering about this pack.

The Mbritt Dumble profiles are probably the best Dumble profiles out there. All the right qualities. lonestargtr really captured the magic with these profiles.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• Everyone, I caved and I am in love. The Clean John Mayer Jazz rig to the Ford overdriven rigs. Theyre fantastic. Im normally a Marshall guy and this is a different, creamier voicing. I have super strat with a Cool Rails in the neck, standard strat pup in the middle and a Super Distortion III in the bridge and also a Variax. I can cover a lot of ground. But the dumble just has a really cool voicing. It's different than a fender, Vox or Marshall IMO