Updated ReampZone 76 JMP Profiles

• I'm a big 70's JMP fan. In fact, when I have the scratch, I'd like to buy a real one. I love that sound of the early to mid 70s JMP. Anyhow, I dug the ReampZone 76 Marshall and love MBritt's different 70s JMPs. For fans of this amp, the new adds/updates from Dan at ReampZone to the 76 JMP are stellar. He added new studio profiles tuned specific for the Les Paul and Strat. I really wanted the Les Paul ones. I have similar pickups to what his LP uses and man, those profiles are really dialed in with perfect EQ. No adjustments on that side needed. It's through a 1960A cab with GT75 speakers which is different than the original studio profiles. There are some profiles labeled Jump 2 and some labeled Jump 1. I seem to gravitate towards the Jump 2 profiles.

Also, I've grown to like the clarity, power sag, and compression settings used by MBritt and some other commercial profilers and doing so can help you really dial the aggression/smoothness/feel quotient that you want with profiles that don't use it. I actually pull back those settings a bit if I want a certain profile to get more aggressive (at least the clarity) but adding a touch of these to the ReampZone profiles produced excellent results. I'm going to be setting up a performance with this amp whereas I've mostly had MBritt profiles comprising my live performance stuff (if I were still live performing!).