Foo’s kemper?

• might be old news? Was watching this on the back of the recent charity record of times like these and noticed a kemper

video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WHO’s charity version

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hey Monkey_Man are they Sennheiser HD25’s Chris Martin has on at the end of the vid...I always said he had taste. What you recon Nicky

Edited once, last by Deej09 ().

• hey Monkey_Man are they Sennheiser HD25’s Chris Martin has on at the end of the vid...I always said he had taste. What you recon Nicky

Good call, DJ; I reckon they are, mate. 8):thumbup:

Rare to see 'em in music-related stuff, I've found, whereas they used to be everywhere in OB. The WWF used them exclusively IIRC. Great example of where you need good, natural, non-fatiguing sound and articulation with excellent isolation.