Kemper Transpose Pedal

• Hi, it's 2020 so I'm requesting it again. A separate traditional pedal with the Kemper Transpose effect with lower-latency. No bells and whistles, just Transpose. My main use of this would be for -5 and +12. Cheers!

• I have both Kemper and The Drop pedal and they feel very similar in latency. There is probably a limit on what can be done with these effect in real time.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• How would that differ from the current Transpose effect loaded in a Stomp slot?

I don’t see much need to make it simple to use as you only need to adjust the functions that matter to you. If you want to make it a super simple to load the same settings quickly you could create a preset and load it anywhere you need that effect.

What am I not under about this request?

• How would that differ from the current Transpose effect loaded in a Stomp slot?

I don’t see much need to make it simple to use as you only need to adjust the functions that matter to you. If you want to make it a super simple to load the same settings quickly you could create a preset and load it anywhere you need that effect.

What am I not under about this request?

A pedal would be less useful because you would have to manually adjust the pitch setting between songs if you use different shift values. I don't understand the request either:-)

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• What I'm asking for is a stand-alone Transpose pedal, without the need to use my Kemper. You know, one that would sit on a real pedal board.

To better understand my situation, I don't use my Kemper at rehearsal, I use a JCM 2000 TSL with a Boss GT10+Boo Tube Screamer. However, I love the Kemper's Transpose effect, enough to want to add it to my setup as a pedal.