More than 1000 rigs yet?

• Is it possible to have more than 1000 rigs loaded simultaneously yet?

I was thinking of getting the ToneJunkie Everything Pack, which is 2000+ rigs, but I already have about 870+ in my Kemper.

Doable, or is it still a hard limit?

• Is it possible to have more than 1000 rigs loaded simultaneously yet?

I was thinking of getting the ToneJunkie Everything Pack, which is 2000+ rigs, but I already have about 870+ in my Kemper.

Doable, or is it still a hard limit?

Bargain at $150 so possibly worth keeping in Rig Manager for as and when.

As far as I'm aware 1000 profiles is the limit, you have to include downloaded presets amongst that number too.

'You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead' - Stan Laurel

• 1000 is a hard limit for the KPA itself but I would try and keep the number of rigs on tje KPA below a 100 or so. I’m currently trying to get mine below 10.

I bought the Everything Pack yesterday. At that price it was too good a deal not to even though I don’t really need them ^^. Its actually more like 4000 rigs =O but I’ll be keeping them i. rig Manager and only loadi g the ones I need at any given time onto the KPA.

• 1000 is a hard limit for the KPA itself but I would try and keep the number of rigs on tje KPA below a 100 or so. I’m currently trying to get mine below 10.

I bought the Everything Pack yesterday. At that price it was too good a deal not to even though I don’t really need them ^^. Its actually more like 4000 rigs =O but I’ll be keeping them i. rig Manager and only loadi g the ones I need at any given time onto the KPA.

I just bought it. $150 for what would amount to at least $33,900 if you only valued every amp at $300, and only counted the top-level directories as one amp each. Neither assessment is true, and that savings is extremely conservative.

• Hi all, I just bought the Kemper Stage after lusting about it for a year. It came with the TJ everything pack, from British Audio. I truly wish I could just load from the USB, because there's not enough time in my day to go through each profile and determine which I'd like. This will take a while to cull down, for sure, but I'm ecstatic to finally have the Kemper!

• 1000 rigs loaded simultaneously

Do not know what this means. "Loaded", for me, is: selecting a rig for playing. Another meaning might be: import them. But to which location? Into the Kemper itself? Or into the Kemper database where you can load each rig individualy; that is: onto your computer. Sure, it makes no real sense to put them into the Kemper's memory itself.

• I have 36 rigs loaded on my KPA. However, I've got 1000s in my local library in folders so I can find things easily. I find the sound I need and load it to the Kemper. Its quicker to boot up too when there's not so many rigs on the KPA (I think).

• you can copy all rigs from your kemper to rig manager,

then you can delete all from your kemper and listen with the kemper plugged to the rig manger

to your rigs ands copy the ones you will need back to the kemper

before you stat with that make a cmpl backup from your kemper to usb stick to be sure you have all the rigs in a safe place

• you can copy all rigs from your kemper to rig manager,

then you can delete all from your kemper and listen with the kemper plugged to the rig manger

to your rigs ands copy the ones you will need back to the kemper

before you stat with that make a cmpl backup from your kemper to usb stick to be sure you have all the rigs in a safe place

Thanks so much - this is extremely helpful! I'll do this!

• ... with one caveat:

... then you can delete all from your kemper...

In fact you must leave just one on the unit; it won't let you delete the final Rig.

I've kept a default Rig with wah locked in slot 1 as the only one on my unit for this reason. Obviously I use RM every time I power up.