On Off Cabinet in Kone

• Dobrý den. Je to velký problém nastavit ve Stack Cabinet On Off cabinet v Kone pro konrétní rig? Něco podobného jako při změně reproduktoru? Mám impulz (3Sigma Mart45) na elektroakustiku, a ten se aktivuje právě v sekci Cabinet. Pokud chci hrát s akustikou přes Kone, tak potřebuji u akustického rigu vypnout cabinet v Kone. S tím impulzem se přes Kone nedá hrát, a když vypnu cabinet v rigu, tak mi samozřejmě nehraje kytara přes impulz, pak je mi k ničemu. Děkuji za odpověď.

Good day. Is it a big deal to set up in the Stack Cabinet On Off cabinet in Kone for a specific rig? Something like changing the speaker? I have an impulse (3Sigma Mart45) for electroacoustics, and it is activated in the Cabinet section. If I want to play with acoustics via Kone, I need to turn off the cabinet in Kone for an acoustic rig. You can't play with that impulse via Kone, and if I turn off the cabinet in Rigs, of course my guitar doesn't play via impulse, then it's useless to me. Thank you for answer.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 4 times, last by rastry ().