Stack (EQ) preset Doesn't stay locked, Why?

• I was playing a particoularly bright sounding guitar, and so I had to roll down the Presence control of every Rig to balance/reduce this nasty brightness,

so I thought it was better to create a EQ Setting dedicated to this guitar (did it) and Lock it (did it).

I mean This EQ

Unfonunalty it doesn't stay Locked and every time I change to another Rig, the Presence goes back to the orignial position saved in the Rig

..so the sound returns to be too Bright.X/

If I need the EQ preset just created I can Still find it saved in EQ section but I have to manually select to load it?(

I don't understand.

Any advice? (beside Create, Save and Lock an EQ Stomp Module cutting off this Brightness)

Thanks

• Since a while the EQ has become an integral part of the amp (page 4 of amp settings) and cannot be locked independently. It's like in the real tube amp world. We made this change in preparation of future enhancements. I realize, that the user interface isn't completely consistent yet. To adapt to a specific guitar please select an equalizer effect type in one of the effect modules and lock that one.

• ah.. so it's normal, ok, thanks.

Yes I'm useing a graphic eq locked in stomp C.

To turn down Presence was the first thougt, a..natural reaction. but an EQ is even better.

Thanks for clarification.:thumbup: