Buzz from Kemper Kabinet

• I recently got the Kabinet and I'm experiencing an odd buzz/fuzziness in any profile I play. Unfortunately I don't have recording gear, but I think I was able to capture it with my phone (link below). The only way I can describe it is when you don't fret a note properly and you get a slight buzz when the string rings out. Problem is that I'm getting that all the time. I've compared it against the headphone output of the Kemper and other amps/guitars. It's only present when using the Kone/Kab combo. It doesn't seem to go away though monitor cab/kone settings in the output area either. When I strum chords, it sounds like fuzziness and is annoying though clean profiles.

In the video is sounds like fret buzz, but it's not! I get it on any guitar through the Kabinet only. Headphones might help to hear it.

Curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

Link to video: Kemper Kone Buzz

• When using an external amp to power the Kone, I’ve noticed that the signal from the kemper can overload the input of the external amp. I’m not sure if that’s possible with the internal amp or not. When this happens using the external amp, I turn down the monitor output volume in the output section. Then turn up the amplifier output. Is that an option in a powered kemper?

• When using an external amp to power the Kone, I’ve noticed that the signal from the kemper can overload the input of the external amp. I’m not sure if that’s possible with the internal amp or not. When this happens using the external amp, I turn down the monitor output volume in the output section. Then turn up the amplifier output. Is that an option in a powered kemper?

I don't see an option for controlling the amp section specifically, but I'm pretty new to Kemper. I'll keep checking around.

• I have this exact same issue. Did you ever find a solution? I have the powered Kemper and I can literally take the speaker cable out of the back of the Kemper Kone and plug it into a standard guitar cabinet and the buzz/distortion is gone. Plug the cable back into the Kemper Kone and there it is again. I make no changes to volume, power amp settings or anything. I am starting to think the Kemper Kone is faulty but I don't know how it does this. It sounds almost like there is a second slightly distorted signal lower in volume to the main normal guitar signal.