KPA live performance videoclip

• KPA feels and plays very good for me. I was using a H&K duone 100 watt tube amp and 4x12 cab. With the KPA I use 2 QSC K12 and I like it that the guitar sound (stereo) is in front! For a more in detail description and pics see:
    KPA live set up review and pics

@ Zappledan: solo profiles are from my H&K duotone :)

• I know and I heard it at the first clean Em chord I played :) You can see me tuning on the fly several times. The song before this one I used my tremelo a lot and that's killing for my strat....... ;(

• Sounded great to me. Did you hear any whooshing, digital hash, numerical aliasing, ghost notes or atonal modulation in the club when you were playing your solo :)?

• Sounded great to me. Did you hear any whooshing, digital hash, numerical aliasing, ghost notes or atonal modulation in the club when you were playing your solo :)?

:D :D :D :D :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• :D :D :D :D :D

Yes I heard that all at once ;) I stopped playing and so did my bandmates. I asked everyone including the public to be very quiet. Then I played some notes on the high E string and only at position 15 and 18 I could hear all this. Then I shouted 1,2,3,4 and we rocked on!!!! :):):):):):):):)

• Yes I heard that all at once ;) I stopped playing and so did my bandmates. I asked everyone including the public to be very quiet. Then I played some notes on the high E string and only at position 15 and 18 I could hear all this. Then I shouted 1,2,3,4 and we rocked on!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Good one!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Yes I heard that all at once ;) I stopped playing and so did my bandmates. I asked everyone including the public to be very quiet. Then I played some notes on the high E string and only at position 15 and 18 I could hear all this. Then I shouted 1,2,3,4 and we rocked on!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Lol!!! Thanks...that made me laugh. :D

• And that's not all. Strange things happens when I play the KPA at home. When using headphones and cutting all the bass and boosting all the highs the KPA sounds shrill and sterile and lifeless. That must be a bug. You can only hear it with your eyes closed, the low E string dropped 12 tones and then play the E string at 21 position. Now listen really carefully and you know what I mean. For the people who say they can't hear it open the window and lock the door. If you still can't hear it sent the KPA back and replace it with the black version (or the grey one if you already have the black version). ;)

But seriously, I don't hear the artifacts some people are talking about and the noisegate works fine with me. I believe that all these things (or similar ones) can be heared with a tube amp at high gain settings.

• Yeap, I believe that was confirmed in another thread.
    Spending too much time or even years with VSTs, emulations, e.t.c can seriously damage your hearing and taste in real amp/guitar sounds!