Repeated foot controller crashes with latest firmware

• I don't know if it's something I'm doing, but after the most recent (non-Beta) firmware update, the foot controller for my non-powered rack is freezing and rebooting itself at odd intervals. Anyone else seeing this?

• Do you have external pedals connected? For me, it happens if I forget to connect my expression pedals before powering up the Kemper. It reboots instantly the remote 3 times out of 4 when I do that, but it's rock stable otherwise. You may have a loose connection?

• I'm seeing this as well with my Kemper Remote. Just updated so I'll have to keep an eye on the Remote.

'19 Relish Eucalypt Mary | '17 PRS McCarty 594 | '15 PRS 408 | '96 PRS Custom 22 | '78 Les Paul Custom | '19 Silver Sky

Kemper Toaster | Rack | Remote

Friedman ASM-12 | Atomic CLR Neo Mk II Wedge | ValveTrain Powertrain Studio 20

• I don't know if it's something I'm doing, but after the most recent (non-Beta) firmware update, the foot controller for my non-powered rack is freezing and rebooting itself at odd intervals. Anyone else seeing this?

Is it only doing it in Browser mode and not Performance mode? Mine now does that in Browser Mode, but the only issue in Performance mode is it sometimes skips performances.

• have exact the same issue with latest os7.3.2

Original cable yes

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett