Trying to profile an amp sim with no luck!

• Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm trying to profile a neural dsp amp right now and I have everything set up according to the manual but when I adjust the return level within profiling assistant, nothing happens. When I go to profile the sim, the output and input sensors never light up and I get the error "no reference amp of volume too low".

My chain is

GTR-Kemper Stage Input

Send 1 from Kemper - Input 1 of Scarlett 2i4

2i4 out with TRS -Return 1 of Kemper

I have the Scarlett input set to "Line". Input gain around 11 O'clock. I've tried from within my DAW (Reaper), had the track monitoring and armed to record. I've tried in the standalone neural software. Nothing.

Please lend a hand! No ref

• I am not sure out of my head, but don't you have to use return 3 on the Stage? In doubt check the manual

Just checked the manual and it says "return 1 plays a key role in profiling". That's the return I was using. Thanks though!

• Short cut SEND 1 and RETURN 1 with a patch cable and create a PROFILE of that cable. It should come up as a clean PROFILE with no cabinet If that works, there must be a routing issue outside of the PROFILER.