first use of RM in ages (Following KPA update from v6 to v7.3.2) ISSUES

• First experience of the new rig manager 3.1.120. (running on Mac)

I hardly ever used it before and thought i'd check out the editor after (finally) upgrading KPA from v6

a few quirks i found:

-First sync halted at half rig sync 104 out of 190ish. had to reboot the app and it appeared to pick up where it stopped.

-Second attempt, rendered all my browse pool rigs on my KPA with no gain, whether scrolling via RM or locally on the KPA, they all sounded weak with no drive. I had to reboot the KPA with RM shutdown (a bit scary that one for a minute!)

-Every time i attempt to "rate" a nice rig on the rig exchange it crashes the app.

-Every time i right-click to rate a "local" rig it works, unless i rate as "unrated" in which case it rates it a 5 stars!! (does work ok if done on the right hand column section)

-It used to be space-bar to preview. Seems now you have to double click or CMD+ENTER to preview. anyone know why? (one extra keypress slowing me down from playing) Didnt there used to be an option for auto-preview or hit the space bar?

Sorry if I sound like a right old moaner today but i like to find the cracks in my armour.

• rendered all my browse pool rigs on my KPA with no gain,

maybe check if your input settings have changed (clean sense, etc)

-Every time i right-click to rate a "local" rig it works, unless i rate as "unrated" in which case it rates it a 5 stars!! (does work ok if done on the right hand column section)

seems to be a bug, i can confirm this (OSX 10.15.4)

-It used to be space-bar to preview.

it moved to the arrow keys