organizing profiles within folders

• i spent a lot of time separating all profiles into categories and put them into separate folders in the local section. so my profiler is essentially empty on the browser side. i would like to drop folders into the browse pool. it doesn't seem to wants to take it. anyone ever try this or know a work around to get it done.

here is the though, having 500 plus profile to scroll through BLOWS!! i broke it down to amp type, artist signature sounds, acoustic ,bass,ect. i feel it is way more efficiant to just jump to the Mesa folder and scan the profiles like that.

• Dude, no need to flood the forum with 3 copies of the same post. We Kemperites and the Mods (Kemper employees) will see it; all it takes is one post.

FWIW, this folder drag-and-drop functionality has been requested several times before, as you'd know based on the threads you posted this in. So far we've not heard anything from Kemper about it, but I have no doubt they're aware of the request.

Welcome to the forum, mate. ;)

• dude this is my first time here i have no idea how this works. AT ALL.. dont take this stuff personal like felling the need to reprimand me like i ruined your day or something. here is an idea go get a life. kemperites? joke!!

• dude this is my first time here i have no idea how this works. AT ALL

Obviously, which is why I took the time to inform you that only one post / thread is necessary.

dont take this stuff personal like felling the need to reprimand me like i ruined your day or something.

Ridiculous. I was factual, informative and to-the-point. Zero emotion was involved other than my intention to help. This is why I let you know that we haven't heard a response from Kemper yet about this and welcomed you to the forum.

here is an idea go get a life.

Nice. Is that how peeps begin their forum journeys these days? Must be a new protocol I'm not aware of.

At any rate, it won't make you friends here... or anywhere, for that matter.

kemperites? joke!!

We call ourselves Kemperites. It developed organically over the years, and, well, we like it. :)

Again, welcome to the forum, mate, and rest assured that the Kemper team reads all feature requests; they've told us many times that they do and there can be no doubt that it's true. Hopefully you're still able to enjoy your Kemper. 8)