Improved Morgan AC20 profile

• Hello!

I have been playing the Morgan AC20 profile (major props to the uploader) and tweaking it for weeks. This profile is the result. I should say I use this with a humbucker based guitar so that might affect the results.. but the idea with this profile is take a humbucker and roll the volume down a tad to get a nice sparkley clean, then back up for dirt.

The rolled down volume tone is to die for in my opinion.. anyways maybe someone else will dig it. :thumbup:

[edit]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29745…rgan%20AC20%20Refined.zip

Edited once, last by mikeb ().

• I've got 10 switches on my footcontroller, and that Morgan AC-20 profile is the one of the few profiles that get permanent button status. The other profiles can be voted off the controller.

• This link isn't working. Can you repost it or upload the profile to the Rig Exchange? Maybe someone who has this profile downloaded can send me a download link or upload it to the Rig Exchange?

• Totally spent the last 2 months deleting profiles 1 by 1 and the Morgan ac20 one consistent performer, I hope to get down to about 20 or so in the end. The profiler is rmpacheco hats off to him and maybe he would like to chime in and give us some tips on profiling :)

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• same here ..
    played Morgan 20 for about few weeks -exclusively ..
    interesting , the best sound has been achieved with Tom Anderson Bulldog - equipped with two vintage voiced and Chrome covered HB' (see the photo on the left )
    Andy (or it was someone else ?) did Morgan 45 profiles later , but nothing can beat original Morgan 20 profile .

Yes , it will be nice if rmpacheco can do that again !!!

WE WANT MORE MORGAN AC20 profiles !
    Thanks in advance :D

ps
    and there is original post from author ,announcing Morgan AC 20 on the rig exc.
    http://kemper-amps.com/forum/i…page=Thread&threadID=4342

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• The one that the originator of this post was not the same one from rmpacheco. "mikeb" had posted an "Improved Morgan AC20 profile". I'd really like to get this "improved" one that is voiced for humbucker guitars, as that is what I play. His profile was made using a strat.

Rescator: Excellent choice on the Tom Anderson Bulldog. I have a Tom Anderson Crowdster Plus 2...An incredible instrument I must say.

• The one that the originator of this post was not the same one from rmpacheco. "mikeb" had posted an "Improved Morgan AC20 profile". I'd really like to get this "improved" one that is voiced for humbucker guitars, as that is what I play. His profile was made using a strat.

True, but it was the same profile - just tweaked to his tastes. You can do the same.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Rescator: Excellent choice on the Tom Anderson Bulldog. I have a Tom Anderson Crowdster Plus 2...An incredible instrument I must say.

Crowdster is on my list for the next TAG ...one day ...
    I am glad there is another TAG owner ....we can understand each other when it comes to which guitars are superior in this part of Universum , and in this period of the time ;) :D

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)