Stefan Wenger - Singularity (Progressive Metal)

• Brother Stefan! Long time no speak, mate.

Thankfully your music still screams, "Stefan!" and I can recognise it as you straight-away.

Nice one, mate. This one's definitely branching out a bit from where you left off. It's still got your signature contrasts 'though, which I love. Also, you've managed to resist the "over-complicated-mix" thing again, so I reckon you've got that "issue" licked, man.

As always, I see the mountains where you live in my mind's eye whilst I listen. The "quiet" passages really convey a feeling of solitude in the great expanses of the mountains.

Sounds to me like your mixing has moved up a notch too - there wasn't really anything wrong with it previously, but somehow it sounds more-controlled to me now, with no unwanted surprises or anything jumping out more than it should.

Seriously man, great job, and well done and thank you for sharing, matey! 8)<3

• Well done Stefan, interesting tune and quite some nice stuff and ear-catchers in it. Monkey_Man nailed it when he speaks about the mix which is really good and indeed not over-complicated as the Prog stuff sometimes brings along.

Thanks for sharing, good one :thumbup:8)

• Nice! Huge guitars are always welcome. Tightly played too with the timing changes. Couple of places I'd have liked the lead to be a little higher in the mix but otherwise sounds real nice and smooth to me.

• Again! Thank you so much. Your comment always makes my day. 8)<3
    So glad to hear that i was able to fix that "over-complicated-mix" issue. thanks for the hint!
    I hope there will be a playthrough again in the future. maybe this or next summer :)
    Yes I tried some things in mixing, which turned out well. Hope the next song will also be like this one (mixing wise).
    Thanks buddy!!

• Well done Stefan, interesting tune and quite some nice stuff and ear-catchers in it. Monkey_Man nailed it when he speaks about the mix which is really good and indeed not over-complicated as the Prog stuff sometimes brings along.

Thanks for sharing, good one :thumbup:8)

Wow! thanks for your comment. This means a lot to me. Hope I will be able to continue such mixes :)

• Nice! Huge guitars are always welcome. Tightly played too with the timing changes. Couple of places I'd have liked the lead to be a little higher in the mix but otherwise sounds real nice and smooth to me.

Awesome to hear that. Thanks a lot! I am always open to feedback, so I will try to take care of that in the next song :)

• Excellent...you have gained a new fan! Love your heavy guitar tone that starts around 1:40. All around very well done.

This is crazy! Thank you so much for your support :)
    You can also listen to my songs on Spotify:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or even buy them in several stores or on bandcamp:
    https://stefanwenger.bandcamp.com