Kone signal routing questions

• Can someone tell me if I'm using my powered Kemper to drive my Kone cab with the imprints turned on, what are my options for the other outputs? Can I get just my amp sound out of the monitor or main outs without the cab block or imprints? To run real guitar speaker loaded cabs via a poweramp.

Do the monitor outs left and right mirror the Poweramp inputs? Meaning they also have the imprints running? If so is this set in stone?

I don't have another Poweramp here at the moment so I can't experiment and i couldn't really make sense of the manual.

Cheers

Gary.

• The whole KEMPER Kone engine exclusively affects the MONITOR OUTPUT and the SPEAKER OUTPUT. The MONITOR OUTPUT signal is internally feeding the built in power amp. This is casted ins tone. The other outputs are independent.

However, if you switch off the CAB module in the signal chain, the KEMPER Kone algorithm assumes, that you are playing a Rig for acoustic guitar and automatically switches to full-range mode.

• Thanks, this is what I suspected.

I wanted to run wet/dry/wet with the dry center speaker being a Kone cab. Looks like the only way to do it is run 2 more kone cabs as wets (from the monitor out) or run FRFR speaker as wets ( from the main outs). No way to use 2 regular 1 x 12 guitar cabs. Bummer.

• It's not possible to run dry/wet/dry with just KEMPER Kones. The KEMPER Kone engine is only available on the MONITOR OUT in mono or stereo - and the SPEAKER OUT in mono following the MONITOR OUT. You cannot generate three different signals for KEMPER Kones.

• Yeah I realise this. The plan now is to run the powered out to the centre cab stack only with imprint. Then run the monitor out in stereo stack only to a Helix hx fx for pitch detune and delay in parallel driving a stereo amp and two more kones. Shame I can't use the Kemper for the FX but it is what it is.

• MONITOR OUTPUT with Output Source "Stack" and the usual Kone settings.

MAIN OUTPUT with Output Source "DLY/REV Wet" to full-range cabinets.

HEADPHONE OUT to FOH, or S/PDIF OUT with Output Source "Master Stereo" or just mono via SEND 1 with Output Source "Master Mono".