Solved: UnO v1.4 not working with latest OS (7.3.2)

• Hello,

just updated my Kemper (rack) from OS 6.0.0 to latest OS 7.3.2. I'm using FCB1010 with UnO for Kemper Eprom v 1.4.
    Switching banks or selecting rigs (lower switching row configurated for this) in Browser Mode does not work anymore! I'm not using Performance Mode, so no idea about that.
    Upper row switching of Stomp/FX, both pedals and triggering morph function with lower switches is working. MIDI cables checked (working fine so far) and also tested with changing connectors - no success.

Is UnO chip v1.4 not compatible with OS 7? Anybody else with this problem?

Explanation or solution is much appreciated, so thanks for your help in advance!

Josse

• Hello Josse,

Seems to be working here with those versions. I don't usually use Browser mode, I use Performance. But after assigning midi program changes to a few rigs it's working normally for me. In performance mode you don't need the program change assignments. The bottom row just selects between the five performance rigs.

Have you assigned program change numbers to the rigs you want? (System button- page 13 Browse Mode PrgChg)

• Hey cmbrowns,

thanks for the immediate reply! And thank you also for the simple and true hint. That did the trick! So easy, damn... But I wonder why that happened. Some rig assignments got lost and some didn't (which I recognised only after hitting the assignment page in the system menu).

Anyway, thanks a lot!