Clipboard- weirdness: whats the scope and limitations of the clipboard and undo history?

• as the title says, i am curious of the range of the clipboard and undo history. (also another issue shown i video below)

I can copy and paste between performance and browser but this appears to impact the undo history when jumping between the two modes.

What is the limit to the number of operations that can be undone or redone. i'm guessing there must be some memory limitations here, as in any system that offers an undo/redo function.

also noticed that if i paste copy, say a flanger then into X then paste into D pressing undo removes both X and D stomps. This appear to undo 2 steps rather than 1. (EDIT: note too, that rig manager was not connected during any of these issues)

see video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTW

What brought all this is that I had a scenario today where TWICE some copying between MOD to X in browse mode crashed the KPA. the screen locked up and all buttons controls rendered useless.

had to pull the power to reboot. this happened twice in 5 minutes when copying a flanger to a chorus (or the other way round.

I cant reproduce these faults but this has further rocked by confidence in os 7.3.2.