Crash on os 7.3.2 (can reproduce)

• Have had more than enough crashes of os7.3.2 today. I feel ready to return to os6 me thinks....

video demo:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can you reproduce this crash too?

PS

yes, i am contacting support before anyone asks.

• Hi I'm Sorry to see that,

I've tried the same ''procedure'' and No crash here.

the only difference is that

- I don't have remote.. maybe it's concerned somehow with that.

- And I'm still with OS 7.1.5.155526.

• what i have just discovered is the Kemper appears to get "locked up" with its edit buffer.

pressing the undo button several times seems to get the unit back into a functioning state, though sometimes you have to jump to performance mode and back to browse. The undo button isnt always lit but repeat pressing can eventually display "morhping undone" and then we are back to normal. This seems to have some parallel with my other post earlier today where the undo history/buffer was in question. note my reverb stomp is locked as i use the same reverb in browse mode. Something is obviously not right here.

In my opinion and over the past few days of running os 7.3.2, I don't know what data the "history-buffer" is hanging on to but its got some unpleasant strange side-effects.

• If you haven't already, you might want to submit this with a bug report as well. Even though described pretty well and with the video, you don't know if this will get the attention of the right person at Kemper. Maybe providing them a backup could help.

Also, when this happens are you connected to Rig Manager? If so, you might try disconnecting and see if it makes a difference. Could be something about the Kemper changes trying to update in Rig Manager.