Full album from ' The Alien Brothers' available online

• Hello , As you know I've been working with a Welsh Artist since the beginning of the pandemic.

We managed to record 20 tracks in these two months , here is the final result :

https://thealienbrothers.bandcamp.com/

Take a listen to these tracks and if you like to support a street artist , grab the album.

Lee's lifestyle is the road , a backpack , a tent and living from his guitar & singing in the streets since 8 years now , all across Europe.

I did play & record all electric guitars , basses , keys. Lee did lots of the lyrics, folk takes and all the singing & vocal recording. I did the mixes & mastering. We also had two female singers for leads & backings.

Lee's writing is based on his experience on the streets, nature and the confinement we all had to live.

I played lots of cleans parts using ebows , slide & tone bars , and synths were kept a real minimum.

• Wow! I dont know where to start. As a novice songwriter I was struck by Lee's lyrics, his unique voice and delivery. All around beautiful and haunting all at once. And for you...what an amazing canvas to paint on. Even the songs with sparse guitar, it is all very tast. I love the title track. Very haunting. And the guitar parts accentuate that. City Street Bonus stands out as well in terms of guitar. I really hope the best for Lee. Super talented guy! And you as well...just awesome!

• Wow! I dont know where to start. As a novice songwriter I was struck by Lee's lyrics, his unique voice and delivery. All around beautiful and haunting all at once. And for you...what an amazing canvas to paint on. Even the songs with sparse guitar, it is all very tast. I love the title track. Very haunting. And the guitar parts accentuate that. City Street Bonus stands out as well in terms of guitar. I really hope the best for Lee. Super talented guy! And you as well...just awesome!

Thanks a lot Nate, this the best review we had , I really appreciate your words.

Yes I'm lucky to have such a singer and writer , both domain I really suck at. And yes we're both in our late 40's , so the lyrics come deep and interesting, with a real soul & style.

My guitar play was adapting to the folk style of Lee, with a few more rock parts , but it was mainly experimenting to emphasize Lee's voice and not take over it, and adding some subtle landscapes in the background. A great experience I highly recommend.

You can be super proud of your own work, you build your music alone , writing , singing, arranging , this is really impressive and I can tell you you're on the right way, it takes lots of energy and bravery to write a full album, but at this pace , you'll soon be ready. But it's a path you'll enjoy more and more and get better after each track. You writing is also meaning something vs all the crap we hear on TV & radio, and you're a witness to all the crazy behavior our species is living , another thing you can be proud of. It's not always easy to open your mouth to talk the truth , and we had to give up with some of our darker texts and songs.

Congratulations Renaud and greetings and best wishes to Lee. Great collaboration and great stuff you created. Very nice

Thanks a lot Michael, Yes we were really lucky to find each other as we complement each other perfectly , I was in a desperate need for a singer & some deep writing and Lee was looking for someone who could create landscapes around his ideas and produce the whole.