Copying performances from local library to the profiler.

• I was trying to copy some performances by M Britt from the 2020 set that I had already imported to my local library to perfomance slots on the profiler. I was expecting to be able to copy and then paste them. I got a copy option in the right click menu on the performances in the library but no option to paste on the page listing the presets on the KPA. The KPA has all slots not occupied by my own performances currently filled with CKemper performances. I could not drag the performances across between windows or within a window.

I could try directly importing the files to the profiler next time but why didn't this copy operation work as expected? This was on the latest KPA OS and the latest v 3.0 .120 RM on a Win 8.1 machine.

• I was trying to copy some performances by M Britt from the 2020 set that I had already imported to my local library to perfomance slots on the profiler. I was expecting to be able to copy and then paste them. I got a copy option in the right click menu on the performances in the library but no option to paste on the page listing the presets on the KPA. The KPA has all slots not occupied by my own performances currently filled with CKemper performances. I could not drag the performances across between windows or within a window.

I could try directly importing the files to the profiler next time but why didn't this copy operation work as expected? This was on the latest KPA OS and the latest v 3.0 .120 RM on a Win 8.1 machine.

try to select a row in the list first and then paste.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• try to select a row in the list first and then paste.

The first thing I tried was to group select the set of 7 performances in the library, copy them and then paste at the end of the list of already loaded performances on the profiler. I had 37 already on and selected position 38 and did not get a paste option in the right click menu.