no sound

• I just got my kemper and it just doesn't work. I plugged my cable into the input and there is no recognition of the guitar by the tuner or anything. I already updated the firmware, changed the cables and did everything possible. Has anyone been through this?

It is extremely frustrating to buy such equipment and run into problems like that.;(;(

• Firstly welcome to the Forum!

Right now it seems the only reliable answer is RTFM (and it's against my interest to be unpolite) The more detailed you can describe the fault the better the forum can (and will) help you.

I think you have to set up the Inputs and Outputs and then it will work. Connect the Kemper to your Computer with the Rig Manager and then things will become visible. E.g. which Input did you use ? Front or rear input?

With regards to the complexity of the KEMPER, it is easy to use, but you need to know the structure and then you will have fun! :)

Lesson 1: Read the f. Manual.

zuviel thread macht blead

• Please don't take offense, but several people including myself have plugged into the headphone jack by mistake at least once.

Otherwise I'd contact support and they'll help. ?

• I did all these steps that you suggested. I also made a video call with the technician of the official kemper's dealer here in Brazil. We tested all the possibilities. According to his analysis, it seems to be a physical problem with the Kemper input, as there is no recognition of the guitar signal. I even tested the same configuration (guitar and cables) on another floorboard there i have and it worked perfectly. I am so sad with this.

• Unfortunately there's no chance.. I reset to the global parameters and i tried all the possibilities. I just send the unit back to the dealer, and they will exchange it for me! Thank you all for the support!