Pedal Pitch Automation

• I'm doing a cover for Map of the Problematique by Muse, it has a pattern that goes Octave +1 then Octave -1 then 0.

I'm sequencing on Logic Pro X, but the changes between 127 and 0 values and then 64 makes it sound like it "bends" not like steps. As in sound like its a sine wave modulating and i want a square.

I tried using the new sequencer but it does the same, is there anyway i can automate the Pedal Pitch? Im using it Heel -12, Toe 12.

In Guitar Rig the Analog Squencer has a Slide option that makes the movement more square.

I attatched the midi

• I don't have your DAW software, but, are you using MIDI values that change over time, or discrete value changes?

Another option could be to have three Pitch rigs (not Pedal Pitch Rigs) in a Performance, and use MIDI PC messages to switch from the +1 Rig to the -1 Rig to the 0 Rig. Doing that would give you discrete pitch changes without slides.

they are 16th sequence PC, i believe kemper will crash, i had crashes witch very short timed pc changes before

Kemper White

Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt

MOTU Ultralite MK2

ELAM 251 Handmade