Weird Squealing sound

• Just had this squealing sound all of a sudden, pretty much on the decay of an open chord suddenly muted, but I can hear it subtlety through everything. I've attached a recording, I pushed the gain to 10 half way through just to exaggerate the noise. Happens on 3 different guitars, all outputs, 2 different wireless setups (all my spare leads are in the roof). It's the same slightly sharp "C" note no matter whether I play an open d or an open a.

Any ideas?

kemper squeal.zip

• Sounds like string / strings above the nut is resonating :/

Or below the bridge .....:/:/

( Don´t know what type of guitar you have .... Strat maybe ? ;) )

Try put some duct / gaffa tape on strings and try again .....

Sometimes whammy bar springs resonate to, but with

lower pitch ......

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I thought it was exactly that at first, but like I said, 3 different guitars and it's always the same pitch, this guitar's a Les Paul. The first thing I tried was muting the strings behind the nut and the bridge, Oddly enough I'd just completely rewired my Les Paul (Gibson refuse to wire left handed guitars correctly) and thought somehow I'd stuffed the wiring, but every guitar's the same

the “squeal” seems to be the least of your problems. What is causing that buzz? I suspect the same thong is responsible for the squeal.

The buzzing is just hi gain with no noise gate. I'll pull it out of my rack next and plug a lead straight into it but this is definitely new and annoying