Welcome to JIA Profiles

• Hello,

I'm just here to announce my profiles. Today I profiled 2 outstanding amps.

The first one is an original Fender Bandmaster Blackface from 1965 played thru a George 2x12 cab with VOX labeled greenbacks in it from the 90's.

The second one is a VOX AC30/6 TB from the 90's, made in the Korg era in the Marshall factory. In my opinion, this is the best reissue of the AC30 to date, in terms of sound.

Both were recorded with a Sennheiser e906 on te centre of the cone, nothing special.

The sound is in the edge of breakup, the profiles are very versatile. The dynamics are really good. If you tweak the gain you can achieve amazing cleans, to really good rock n' roll tones. They take effects very well too. The bandmaster has only a reverb by default and the AC30 has a treble booster, lead booster, tremolo and delay and reverb. By default, only the reverb is on, but try enabling those, and you will see what i'm talking about!

I made the direct profiles too but the quality wasn't enough and by now I will put only the studio ones.

I hope you enjoy this profiles!! I will make more as soon as I can. You can download both from rig exchange.

Greetings!

• I will get them soon if I can get away from "covid 19" isolation causIng an Elite Dangerous binge I'm stuck in atm lol.^^

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Another profile added. My main distorsion sound. The amp is a Jet City 100HDM which is a replica of a Soldano Hot Rod 100 PLus. I replaced all the tubes with new ones and adjusted the bias. It's sounding at it's best.

This profile sounded a little dark at first so I put 2+ on treble. Everything else is by default.

Next time I will try again with the same settings but with a little more highs... I will take the head sound too and make a merged profile with my new kemper DI BOX.

Greetings.

• New Jet City 100HDM profiles. The number indicates the settings and the letters D and M means Direct and Merged. Different flavours. My favourite is the 02, really cutting thru the mix and I like it better for recording.

Hope you like it.

• Hello,

I just modded a new Jet City JCA50H to SLO specs and I made a few profiles of 2 different sounds. They are far better than the previous JC profiles so I deleted the old ones and add some new profiles.

There are 2 profiles. The plain one and the second "2" one. The first one has more presence. The second is darker. Hope you like it. Cheers.

• New Jet City 100HDM profiles. The number indicates the settings and the letters D and M means Direct and Merged. Different flavours. My favourite is the 02, really cutting thru the mix and I like it better for recording.

Hope you like it.

Hi, I don't find these profiles in Rig Exchange... ;(

• Hello, I recently received my new Diezel Einstein 50 watts.

I changed the tubes for 6L6 with some preamp tubes as welll... this is the result.

Good profiles! The profile with cab seems not to be a studio profile. Is it a merged profile? Or the direct amp profile with another IR/cab?

I really like it and saved it to my favourits. Thanks for sharing!