Rig Manager stuck loading Rig Exchange profiles

• For the last six hours or so I've been trying to get Rig Manager working - usually the Rig Exchange profiles load in a few seconds and it's all ready to go, but when I started it up earlier today they starting loading SUPER slowly from scratch - over the course of a few minutes, a few hundred or so will load, then Rig Manager will shut down (crash). When I restart it, it starts again where it left off - am now up to a few thousand Rig Exchange profiles loaded... but that's obviously nowhere near the full amount on there. Even the first time I installed RM I don't recall it taking this long - and ever since then (until now) it's only ever taken a few seconds to fully load up.

Have restarted Rig Manager (and computer) multiple times, and my internet connection/speed is definitely fine. Both Rig Manager and Kemper are updated to latest software versions.

Do I need to remove and re-install Rig Manager? Or might restoring recent backup (if it'll let me) do the trick?

Or is maybe there a temporary problem with the Rig Exchange server? Anyone else having problems?

• Well it's up to date now! And restarts in seconds again, like it used to. But still curious why it decided to randomly re-build the Rig Exchange database (and why it took hours to do so) - if it's a one off glitch, fine - but if it's a sign of a problem with Rig Manager, I'd rather delete and re-install and restore recent backup than risk further problems...