Cab Monitor on with MissionFRFR

• Hi I need some advice. I use both a Mesa Boogie 1 X 12 closed, and now I have a Mission FRFR 1 x 12. For the Mesa I presume I engage the Monitor Cab Off. When using the Mission I deactivate the Monitor Cab OFF. My question is on the back of the Mission I have a turn button that can go from FRFR to a Cab feel.

When using the Mission with my Kemper Stage, should I turn the button to FRFR, and what happens if i turn the dial away from frfr to a more cab feel?

thanks

• I would use the FRFR mode on the Mission. As for the connections from the Kemper, I would Connect to the Mesa cab via the monitor connection with the can off then you can connect the Mission cab via the master out. That will allow you to have the cab sims in place for your Mission and not your Mesa without having to make any changes when you change your speaker. This is how I have my Mesa cab and Powercab connected.

• jfischer, Thanks for the reply post. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Just to make sure I'm with you.

1. When using both Cabs (Mission & Mesa) put the Main out through the Mission. Mission on full FRFR, and the Monitor through the Mesa - but activate the monitor Cab off (goes dark).

2 If only using the Mission, link to monitor out, turn Monitor Cab Off off (goes light and unticks). This then plays the rig amp sound. Should I use the FRFR, or turn the dial to a more cab feel?

Thanks

Edited once, last by Harle000 ().