Any Bogner Uberschall users out there??

• I have a great profile of this amps crunch channel...would love to hear more! If someone could profile it for each channel with flat eq that would be GREAT!! :thumbup:

Any one else have an opinion on these amps? People says its a 2 horse race between this and Diezel Herbert...with Engl powerball+savage, Framus, Krank and the like just behind...

What do you guys think and...PLEASE I would love to know more about this Bogner Uberschall amp and hear some different flat eq'ed profiles :) Rock on!!!! :thumbup:

• I'll see if I can get hold of one for you.- a guitar buddy that I argue with a lot has one. (apparently he wouldnt trade that amp with my entire collection) - he thinks its "god"
    Bogner make great amps!.. Im after the Goldfinger.. but damm waiting list :/
    No promises, as not sure he will let me profile his "baby" let alone touch it!

• Man...Andy if there was a 'best' user and profiller category you would easilly be in the top 5! How you get your profiles sounding so good just blows my mind 8o

That Goldfinger Bogner..is it any good? Must be if youre on the list to buying one....yup that answered my question!! :D :D :D

Thanks again Andy :thumbup: