How do i make the kemper temporarily save a rig in a performance.

• the kemper has its thing where say im in a performance at rig 1 and i say enable the delay, then go into another rig in the same performance and come back, the delay would stay on from before. it acts that way randomaly, and i like it, but most of the time it doesnt do it, it opens up the rigs as they were saved.

I dont understand the pattern of this, is there something in the settings i need to do, does anyone know?

• Every time you modify a rig in Performance mode, you should save the performance before moving to another rig. I believe you lose your changes if you change rigs with remote but not using arrow keys on the Kemper. You will lose changes if you switch performances without saving.

• If you flick slots on the user interface or with the rig manager connected it will retain its state.

If rig manager is disconnected and you use the remote or midi to change slot it will revert to its saved state, unless you have a stomp locked, in which case it will remain in that state.

So that's the pattern you say, i'll try it out.