Direct Send as clean signal?

• Hi all

Is there a way of making the direct output/send completely clean?

I want to input my distorted profile signal from my main output into my interface (Channel 1) so I can hear my Guitar sound as usual when tracking... but I also want to take an un effected signal from the direct output and input it into channel 2 on my interface so I have a clean signal to re amp later.

Is this possible or do I need to buy a split box kind of machine?

I've watched videos on re amping with the Kemper but they seem to go from already having the clean signal to re amp.

Thanks in advance

• Sure, please look on page 1 of the Output menu. You can select all kinds of signals here for the monitor and the direct out. Choose something like Guitar Analog and you'll get a clean signal from there for your re-amping.

Personally I do this using the SPDIF connection which allows me to get the Stack and the Dry signal at once. Sometimes I even capture the monitor out as well with "cab off" setting in order to apply IRs within my DAW then.

Is this possible or do I need to buy a split box kind of machine?

Nope. For me the Kemper is the greatest and most convenient split box ever :)8)

• Thanks for your reply.

For some reason I'm getting no signal from the direct out when I have it set to Git Analog.

I get a clean signal when it's set to Git + Processing and Git Studio, but nothing from Git Analog